Being sexy is all about attitude … right? Sure it is but there’s oh so much more. What is it that makes someone turn their heads when you walk by? What makes you more appealing than anyone else? I’ll tell you! It’s your appearance. Sure someone should like you for you, but there’s more to you than personality and people are attracted to looks first and foremost. Don’t kid yourself and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! No worries my friends, here are my 5 ways to sex it up and get noticed by whoever you want!! They work for me and they will work for you …
Top 5 Ways To Sex It Up!
1. Grooming and Personal Hygiene: Although this should be a given, it’s really not. First and foremost you need to smell good – this doesn’t mean killing it on the fragrance – it means having a signature scent to make them follow you like the Pied Piper. I have one and believe me it works wonders! Keep all hair under control and well groomed – wherever the hair may be! Get a good hair cut and make sure it looks nice when you leave the house every morning! Keep your nails well taken care of. Make sure your teeth are clean and your breath is fresh so you can flash that gorgeous smile and say hi! All these things will help make sure you make a sexy first impression!!
2. Dressing Well: Dressing well means that you look nice when you leave the house. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on clothes to look good. What you do have to do is accentuate your best features without looking trashy. Is your butt your best feature? Then wear something a little more snug (but not too snug) on your backside. Is your chest your best feature? Make sure to show it in an appropriate way, woman a little cleavage is good, men a shirt that’s a little more fitted works well. Anything you don’t like about your body? Clothes that fit right hide things that need to be hidden and show off things you want to display. No muffin tops, mini skirts or exposed hairy chests allowed! It’s not sexy, it’s trashy!!
3. Being True To You: Those who know me know that I’m always encouraging people to be true to themselves. You need to be proud of who you are and not let anyone or any of your past bad experiences change that. Being true to yourself means knowing who you are, what your limitations are and what there is to be proud of. How does that make you sexy? Someone who knows who they are doesn’t need someone else to “complete” them or to give them an identity because they stand alone just as comfortably as they do with someone else and that’s DAMN SEXY!!!
4. Confidence: I think everyone will agree that confidence is sexy. This means being assertive in all life situation and walking with your head held high. It means that you know yourself and are being true to who you are. This doesn’t mean being arrogant or thinking you’re better than anyone else. Someone who is confident knows who they are sexually too. They know what pleases them and what doesn’t and aren’t scared to tell their partner. They make great lovers and everyone knows it. Confident people aren’t too shy to try something new or be a little risky in the bedroom (or out of it). They know sex should be fun and mutually pleasurable. See, confidence IS sexy!!
5. Body Language and Flirting: We all know that what you say only makes up a small part of communication. What’s the larger part? Why it’s body language of course!! What you say matters but not as much as the message you send out with your body. Flirting is all about body language. You need to carry yourself off in such a way that you show your best features while still being coy and sexy. How do you do that? Well first and foremost don’t slouch! Stand up straight and have good posture! It makes you look more confident and assertive (and makes you look thinner!). What else? Flirt with your eyes. Eye contact is very important. Women cross your legs and accentuate your curves, men shoulders back chest out. But whatever you do make sure it looks natural, it has to be believable!! Effective flirting will definitely get you some sexy time!!
See, that’s not so hard, is it? LOOKS & ATTITUDE!! Sexy is both mental and physical. It’s all important … anyone who tells you that looks don’t matter is lying to you and you know it. But, everyone has sexiness in them, you just need to bring it out. Take care of yourself physically and emotionally and they’ll be putty in your hands in no time!!
Now your homework is to go try these tips! Single? Try it out on the town. Coupled? Then try it on your partner. I would love to hear what works (and doesn’t work) for you in the comments!!
Your Sexy Sister in Dating Bliss,
Single Dating Diva